Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys
Representing the Victims of Car Accidents throughout Nevada
As Nevada’s largest city, Las Vegas is a hub of traffic. Taxis flood the streets, tourists maneuver unfamiliar roads, and residents commute to and from work on a daily basis. Unfortunately, with all the traffic in and around Las Vegas, accidents are a frequent occurrence.
If you or a loved one has been in a motor vehicle accident as a result of another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and damages. Contact the experienced Las Vegas auto accident attorneys at Van and Associates at (702) 529-1011 to learn more about your legal rights and remedies.
The Nevada car accident attorneys at Van and Associates have years of experience helping the victims of car accidents and other personal injury accidents recover for their injuries. Because of our considerable experience handling motor vehicle accident cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents, we are able to effectively communicate with insurance companies to get you the compensation that you need and deserve.
Experience with a Wide Variety of Car Accidents
At Van and Associates, our Las Vegas car accidents attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of auto accident cases, including those involving:
- Car-Truck Accidents
- Car-Motorcycle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Alcohol-Related Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Accidents
- Road Design Defects
- Weather-Related Accidents
- Road Rage
We Deal with Insurance Companies So You Don’t Have To
Insurance companies frequently operate by trying to settle cases quickly and cheaply using a formulaic approach, without considering the specific facts of a case. At Van and Associates, our Las Vegas car accident lawyers use our considerable knowledge of tort law and our persuasive negotiating skills to seek a favorable settlement on behalf of our clients. If a favorable settlement is not possible, we vigorously advocate on behalf of our client in a court of law.
Our years of experience and considerable legal knowledge, along with our dependable and reliable service, make us a well-respected Las Vegas auto accident law firm. A number of past clients have strongly endorsed Van and Associates, and we pride ourselves on our attentive and courteous attorneys and staff.
What to Do If You Are In an Auto Accident
If you have been in a car accident, you are probably scared and confused. Take note to remember the following if you are in a car accident:
- Remain calm. Avoid engaging in any emotional conversations with any other drivers or witnesses.
- Assess your injuries or damages.
- Notify the police and get medical attention as soon as possible. Make sure to retain all copies of medical bills and receipts of treatment received following the accident as they may be used as evidence in a car accident case.
- Maintain and preserve any and all evidence. Obtain a copy of the police report, write down the facts and circumstances surrounding the accident, take photos of the scene of the accident as well as any property damages, and preserve all medical records and receipts.
- Consult with an experienced Nevada car accident attorney. Even relatively minor car accidents can involve complicated legal issues so it is important to consult with a knowledgeable attorney like the Las Vegas car accident attorneys at Van and Associates.
- Notify your insurance company. Insurance companies have strict policies and procedures regarding filing an auto accident claim, so it is important that you promptly notify your insurance company of the accident. At Van and Associates, our Las Vegas car accident attorneys can communicate and negotiate on your behalf with the insurance companies involved.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, do not hesitate to contact Van and Associates at (702) 529-1011 to schedule a free consultation with one of our skilled Las Vegas, Nevada car accident lawyers.