Are you unable to make your mortgage payments? Are you facing foreclosure?
For many people, a loan modification offers the best option for dealing with financial hardship. A loan modification is a permanent change in the terms of the original mortgage contract in order to provide more favorable mortgage terms to the homeowner and allow the homeowner to stay in the home.
Benefits of Loan Modification:
- Reduced monthly payments
- Reduced principal
- Reduced interest rates
- Delaying the foreclosure process
Qualifications for Loan Modification:
- Loss of employment
- Death of a spouse
- Military relocation
- Reduction in income
How the Nevada Loan Modification Lawyers at Van and Associates Can Help
At Van and Associates, our Las Vegas financial distress lawyers have considerable experience helping clients with loan modifications, in addition to bankruptcy, short sale, debt settlement, and the Foreclosure Mediation Program. We offer a number of loan modification services, including:
- Creating a modified loan repayment plan
- Preparing and reviewing loan documentation
- Negotiating more favorable loan terms through the Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program, through the Nevada Hardest Hit Funds Program, or directly with the lender
- Lowering monthly payments
- Lowering interest rates
- Extending the repayment period
- Reducing the loan balance
- Obtaining a waiver of past due interest
- Obtaining a removal of second lien on the property
- Reducing principal
- Renegotiating commercial mortgage loan terms
Contact us at (702) 529-1011 to schedule a free consultation to learn more about loan modification options.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Contact the Las Vegas bankruptcy law firm of Van and Associates at (702) 529-1011 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your legal options, including bankruptcy, short sales, foreclosure, and debt settlement.