Are you feeling the pains of financial hardship? Do you feel like you are drowning in a sea of debt?
If so, you are not alone. And you are not without options. For many people, bankruptcy provides the legal tool to get out of debt and get back on the right financial track. The Las Vegas bankruptcy attorneys at Van and Associates will work with you to determine which bankruptcy option makes the most sense given your financial situation and advocate on your behalf in all bankruptcy court proceedings.
We help clients with the following types of bankruptcy:
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 13
We provide clients with:
- Knowledgeable legal advice
- Reliable and dependable service
- Courteous staff
Las Vegas Bankruptcy Attorney Helping Clients with All Types of Bankruptcy
At Van and Associates, our Nevada bankruptcy lawyers guide clients through all types of bankruptcies, including:
- Chapter 7: In a Chapter 7 bankruptcy – often called a liquidation – all of your non-exempt assets are sold, or liquidated, and the distributions of the proceeds are paid to your creditors. Most of your unsecured debt, such as credit card debts, lines of credits, pay day loan debt, medical bills, and other unsecured loans will be eliminated.
- Chapter 13: In a Chapter 13 bankruptcy – often called a reorganization – you will enter into a repayment plan with your creditors for a period of 3-5 years.
- Chapter 11: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy may be the appropriate option for you if you are a business or you have a significant amount of debt.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
The decision to file for bankruptcy is not an easy one, and it is often fraught with many practical, legal, and emotional issues. At Van and Associates, our Las Vegas bankruptcy lawyers will provide you with well-informed advice about your bankruptcy options and guide you through the process from start to finish.
Contact the Las Vegas bankruptcy law firm of Van and Associates at (702) 529-1011 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your bankruptcy legal options.